Saturday, March 1, 2008

10 year summary

Oh my gosh. What have I been doing for the past 10 years??

- Went to U of A for 6 years!!
- tried lots of majors. Ended up with computer engineering and math.
- In 03 I moved to Australia for a guy. To make a long story short, it didn't work out. But it was pretty fun!
- Worked at Raytheon for a couple years making missiles.
- Now I'm doing my master's in electrical engineering, and I'm realizing that I'm totally sick of it. So after 10 years I feel like I have, if anything, even less stuff figured out.
- But, I have an awesome boyfriend who I met here in Seattle. It'll be our 1 year anniversary in a few weeks and for spring break we are going to Costa Rica!!!!!
I cannot even tell you guys how excited I am. I started reading this blog www.colinsito.com about a gay Canadian guy who opened a hotel in Costa Rica, and we're gonna stay at his hotel!! It's actually barely more expensive than staying at a hostel, it's gonna be super rad!!

- And, my sister is in the air force, she works at Scott AFB near St. Louis.
- Mom and Brad are doing well. Trouble is super old!!! We got her when I was in 7th grade!!!

Ok I guess that is about it! Thanks for signing up for the blog guys!!! Keep posting!

No comments: